How to Follow (Subscribe to) our Podcast

 My thanks to Brother Robert for teaching me how to follow our podcast. I couldn't figure it out!


He explained it to me this way: 

"I had to Google it. You have to just go to the main blogger website (blogger.com). Click the left menu, and go to “Reading List” at the bottom. On the Reading List page, click “Manage” in the top right corner, then you can add the blog to your list. Hope this helps!"

 

That does help, Brother Robert, and thank you! I had seen that "Reading List" option and never even checked on it. Thanks again.

 

You'll need to enter the address of our podcast, which is simply stlukeministries.blogspot.com , and you're all set. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and God bless you.

 

"May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you, and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace." -Numbers 6:24-26 NLT

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer Ministry Podcast for August 1, 2022

Prayer Ministry Podcast for July 24, 2022